Microfiction

 

(Image Information: Are you a 'Weekend' Alcoholic?: https://www.henryford.com/blog/2018/04/weekend-alcoholic)

Short Story:

There once was a high school Freshmen student named, Noah. Noah was an A+ student who was involved in numbers of extracurricular activities. One day, Noah and his friend, Ray, were hanging out and were invited to a party that night. Having never drank alcohol before, Noah was incoherently drunk when the cops showed up to bust the party later that night. Noah began to run, but was caught up quickly by the police car. When the police officers got out to chase him, he began running around them in a circle in order to avoid them. However, being so drunk, Noah thought he could hide in a front yard of a house nearby and pose as a garden gnome. Noah said to the police after crouching down in front of the house, "You can't see me, I'm a gnome.' The cops then tackled Noah and he was arrested. 

Tweet:

woke up sexy as hell again I'm so embarrassed

Author's Note

The first story is based on a true event experienced by me personally, I just used my friends names as an alibi. Man, high school was such a learning stepping stone and if I had not gone through all that, college would have been a lot more difficult, especially socially. The tweet is something I saw the other day and grabbed my attention. What a tweet filled with confidence! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my life

Week 9 Story: Battle of the Heavens