Growth Mindset

 It is not about how one falls, but rather how one gets up after falling. The human brain is a magnificent factor of our lives. How we interpret certain situations and apply certain logic, is how the human society functions. Personally, I have spent the last four years at the University of Oklahoma trying to grow and mature in the mind. Your attitude, motivation, and thoughts all base on your mindset. I once was an intelligent, but extremely lazy individual. School was a breeze up until I came to OU. When I first realized that I would actually have to keep myself on schedule and be responsible for studying and ultimately my own life, I was very intimidated. Trying to keep up the same mindset every day in order to motivate myself was not easy at first. I kept finding myself wanting to go back to my old habits and keep on letting the world rotate around me. At the end, the more I thought about my future and how I want to be successful in order to support those that I love in the future, the more I was motivated with a positive mindset. 

(Image Information: Personal Photo of  St. Helena Lake:  Photo taken August 2020)














Comments

  1. Hi! I love growth mindsets in how they really make you think about life and how you are living. I agree completely in that everyone is going to get knocked down eventually. That is just life. It is how we respond and what we do next to come up from that downfall that will define us and help us grow as people to achieve what we truly want in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my life

Week 9 Story: Battle of the Heavens