Week 8 Progress

 I personally enjoy this class a ton. My work so far does not reflect on that very much and I know that more than anyone else. This is my last semester of undergraduate studies, and I currently work 30+ hours a week and am preparing for pharmacy graduate school. I currently am in three online courses that I am taking to meet requirements in order to graduate. I took this course because I enjoyed a course very similar to this one. I am losing motivation left and right to finish this semester out. I will have to finish all and every extra credit opportunities to try to grab an A in this course. I will do it and I will finish undergraduate school. 

(Image Information: Personal photo of my cat, Ziggy: photo taken in August 2018)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my life

Week 9 Story: Battle of the Heavens