Back up and Review

 The first post on the weekly announcement was a picture of nemo in at his house. That poor guy went through so much and I'm glad to see him finally resting up at home. 

The video I watched was the gif of the wheel-shaped diagram featuring the 12 zodiac signs. Now, I personally am not a believer of the zodiac signs as I believe anyone can relate to virtually anything and any situation in some way. However, I respect those who do believe in it, I think it's a pretty cool way to predict our behaviors or even the future by looking at the beautiful stars.

Now, as this is one of my last post for this course, I just wanted to finalize my thoughts. It has been a tough semester with my mother going through surgery, and my parents actually moving to Michigan on such short notice. Everything is fine though, as my sister and I are well old enough to handle our own once we both graduate from OU. Or I hope, at least. This course was honestly just a lot of fun as I was able to explore areas that I have not been able to. Writing seems to be something I very much enjoy as the more stories I wrote, the more I found myself writing longer and longer. Anyways, this is it. What a strange semester it has been but I'm glad I was able to finish it.

(Image Information: Baker Mayfield: https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/players-roster/baker-mayfield/)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my life

Week 9 Story: Battle of the Heavens